.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

9.19.2005

Back at school and back to the grind tomorrow. It's been interesting thus far, reconnecting with people and seeing where things were left off. I've gotten the cold shoulder from a couple of my lesser acquaintances, but they were people who I don't care for, so no big deal. I'm taking a Queen Victoria bent and deciding that others' opinions of me don't matter. I have enough good people around me that it balances out quite well.

Anyway, off to succumb to the ever-increasing yawns of jet lag. First day of classes starts at 9, with Russian.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Amichai said...

I know it's late, but i just found out, so, happy international talk like a pirate day.

(apparently it was today)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home