.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

5.17.2005

I think it says something about me that my clear-out of my facebook groups involves removing "HateW", not because I don't hate him, but because the idea of being in the group bored me and seemed obvious, but did not involve the removal of such fine groups as "Early 90's Dance Music" or "Harvard Students for Woody". I guess it's safe to say I show where my priorities lie.

(BTW: I might just be broken up with as a result of this post. Jura, if you're reading this, as I'm sure you are, rest assured that I do think that our president is a complete idiot. I just don't feel like displaying it on my already-long list of facebook groups.)

In other news, I had yummy mexican food for lunch, and pretty much proceeded to wrap myself in the tortilla and roll around in the refried beans, promising never to subject myself to the evils of New England food again.

I have also acquired a book called A Treasury of Royal Scandals: The Shocking True Stories of History's Wickedest, Weirdest, Most Wanton Kings, Queens, Tsars, Popes, and Emperors. It looks promising... I hope it lives up to my need for tripe and gossip of the antiquated variety.

Semi-normal posting will return once I can get to a computer without looking over my shoulder for my grandfather's approach. The man lives at his keyboard. It's quite amusing, actually.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, May 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will note, my darling, that I have no political or semi-political facebook groups listed myself: political affiliation is a serious thing, and it's better not to be a part of any association that is likely to be stuffed with morons, like all Harvard associations are. As for W, in some ways he is clearly hateful, but stressing that rather misses the point. It is not the egregious things about him that are most troubling. Rather, it is the commonplace things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home