.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

5.16.2005

Sitting in my grandfather's living room in Redlands, California. It's a nice place-- he and my grandmother moved out of the big house over on West Crescent Ave when she hurt her leg and they realised they were just rattling around the place. He fell to pieces a little bit when she passed, but now he's gotten his stuff back together and even makes his strained jokes again. Redlands... is a town. It's about as close to Middle America as I've ever gotten-- strip malls galore. I was introduced to In'n'Out Burger yesterday, which was decent, and I believe may have been my first fast food experience in a couple of years. Seeing my dad and my grandad is nice-- we have three generations of opposable pinky toes and ginormous calves assembled in one room.

Will post something productive in a while. Really am just doing this to counteract boredom.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, May 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sorely missed in gloomy Boston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home