.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

3.18.2005

Cal and Alex are cuties!

107_0732
107_0732,
originally uploaded by Alex2552xelA.
This is a photo of the devastating duo, myself and Cal, taken the same night as the previous one. Aren't we cute? That's blonde Alex's shirt. You see that, Alex, if you ever take the time to go on the internet and actually track down my blog? That's your shirt. Now please look the other way as I quietly dash by with the other stuff I accidentally "liberated" from your closet. Oh, don't worry. I'll send them back, like I keep telling you. Once I stop forgetting to.

Ah... aren't I the greatest of friends?

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, November 23, 2011, Anonymous Titus said...

So, I do not really suppose this is likely to work.
address labels free | ear gauge size chart | 7 layer dip recipe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home