.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

3.17.2005

Further Proof that Nabokov was a Sexy Mofo

http://fulmerford.tripod.com/annex/nabokov/vladimirnabokovphoto.jpg

Though I doubt he'd appreciate being called that. ahhhh.... bless.

Look at the Butterfly!

How can you NOT adore a literary genius who also loves butterflies and chess? Tell me now!

Yup... I have a crazy genius fetish... ahhhh... brainy, eccentric men....

Anna gets to meet with her advisor in his old classroom at Cornell. I'm going to beat that, I swear. I'll get Charlotte to tell me how to find his butterflies at Harvard.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, November 11, 2011, Anonymous Percival said...

To my mind every person have to read it.
nokia n8 plastic case | tablet case with usb keyboard | ipad 2 smart cover red | iron samurai watch | samsung galaxy s2 case

 
At 11:12 PM, December 06, 2011, Anonymous Michael said...

Very effective piece of writing, thanks for your post.
Mission apartments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home