.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

3.16.2005

There goes my hero...

Caryn Davies is on the Harvard Ballroom Team. I believe she dances Standard. She leads. She is the most badass person I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. An Olympian rower psych major who does ballroom dancing.

I saw her at the Harvard Invitational while I was stuck assisting the scrutineer (isn't that the most glorious word? Conjuring up images of a pirate with a monocle? Sadly, though, it's just the person who tallies up the scores and such.) She was a runner, collecting the judges' sheets so we could do our manic inputting. She's quite pretty. I had only ever seen her on TV, so it was crazy to see her in person. Dancing. God I worship this girl.

She is not, however, on the facebook.

Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home