.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

3.14.2005

Of Chocolate cravings and money troubles...

One of the front desk people has chocolate. This may not be exciting to you guys as it is to me, but I'm guessing that the general public has had a lot more to eat recently that I have. Not out of any sort of eating disorder thingie, but just out of pure and simple brokeness. I can't afford food. I can't even afford to ride the T to get to and from work... I've been pulling a Blanche Dubois and depending on the kindness of strangers. And, of course, my close friends, who have been buying me a meal a day or at least smuggling me dining hall food, which is just above and beyond the call of duty. I owe Nicole a sandwich, Jura fifteen billion tons of food and Justin and Misha a couple meals. My bank charged me $175 in overdraft fees, which is ridiculous because the only reason my cashing the cheque and the deposit of my rent cheque didn't cross paths in an agreeable manner is that it all was held up bc I moved. I didn't even know the rent cheque had been cashed. Yes, it is my fault that I overdrew, but $175 in fees? If I had $175 to spare, I wouldn't be overdrawing accidentally, neh?

So I think I'm going to go to the bank and hopefully be able to plead my case. i should have about $400 coming in next week... I'm going to start coming into work early and fingers crossed taxes won't take enough to kill me, and all shall be good again. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home