.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

3.02.2006

A few thoughts

1. Why is the idea of putting vending machines in the library so complicated and impossible. Lamont is open 24 hours a day. This means that there are poor, nutrition-deprived students stuck in there round the clock. Were there, say, a Coke machine where one could obtain ready caffeine in a yummy format, then they would make a TON of money off of it. People bring beverages in there anyway. And if they had snacks, then I could have a Twix right now instead of craving one like mad.

2. Can the guy sitting to my diagonal left stop picking his nose?

3. This whole possibility of taking out laptops-- not helping my productivity. Not when there are meaningless websites like The Superficial and Cute Overload around. I was looking at Awful Plastic Surgery for a while, but then I realised that the people behind me might find it a tad strange that I'm examining Lindsay Lohan's breasts. Boob job? Natural? We'll never know*, but I should prolly stop examining this in public.

4. I just realised that Kittenwar makes me kind of sad, because what a tragedy must it be to be an unattractive kitten**? Or even--GASP-- one of the "Losingest Kittens"?


*I say they're fake.
**Not that any kitten truly CAN be unattractive. Except for Sphinx Cats. And some people love them.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Alex said...

awww...

Widener has some, down in its deepest bowels.

 
At 6:25 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger naridu said...

Sphinx cats look like ET on smack.

*shudder*

speaking of cute kitty sites, stuff on my cat, is not.

pity the cat wrapped in aluminum foil, may angry aliens eat the brains of whoever perpetrated this evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home