.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

2.23.2006

SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY!!!!

According to none other than our very own scientific expert Madam Liza S., using the mysterious scientific method of "write something the fuck down because it's due uhhh yesterday", the Universe is not, as previously conjectured by scientists, somewhere around 15 billion years old, but in actuality 1 times 10 to the 18th power. Now, let's see, what does that look like?

1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000

Yes, that pretty much fits my conception of "REALLY FUCKING OLD". Lizochka darling, you're a genius. I don't care if they laugh at your answer. They laughed at plenty of scientific breakthroughs before this.

OK NOW HOLY GOD I NEED TO GO WRITE A BLOODY RESPONSE PAPER ON BLOODY MENTAL HOSPITALS OR I WILL BE KILLED BY MY LARGE SOUTHERN TF! She will attack me with her raspberry blusher, by God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home