.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

2.28.2006

And now, for superficiality...

Scene: A dorm room. Two girls talk. The subject of time post June 2006 comes up in conversation. Alex gets pissy.

Inna: Boston and LA aren't impossible for long distance...

Alex: Well, it hasn't even been discussed and we're probably not going to do it, so I don't want to think about it.

Inna: My friend and her boyfriend are doing New York- San Francisco....

(Alex looks at Inna's friend and her boyfriend on Facebook.)

Alex: See, the problem is, I think Jon and I may be more superficial than they are...

Inna: You mean better looking?

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, July 19, 2012, Anonymous Holliswood Hospital said...

Looks to me like these girls could use Behavioral Health Services

 

Post a Comment

<< Home