.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

5.22.2005

The Balm to his Gilead

Bear with the gushiness... but given the choice between stealing the joke and simply posting the link to the brilliant cartoon, i chose fessing up and showing the source. And also, because i know you're salivating to know the logistics of the interaction between myself and my best beloved of nerdlings*, then i proffer this other little doodle of RStevens' making unto you. Strangely reminiscent, dialogue and all. Except, alas, my man isn't a robot, despite appearances. My life is not yet THAT perfect to combine my love for things of the android variety and things of the high-pantsed nerdy Croation variety all in one metallic package. Pah. I speet on life's shortchangings.


*I'm allowed to call him that only if I also mention yet again that he is, indeed, the lurking Croatian forces of evil. The alternative is having him tell me about some bio thing. Ggeuch.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I insist: two fingers below the belly-button is quite the appropriate height for one's trousers. One does not have to give in to all the fashionable obscenities of the day!

 
At 2:55 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I have a strong belief in the wonders of modern technology and my own suitability for robotisation. I shall always be!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home