.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

12.05.2005

Boobies!


I have developed breasts all of a sudden. I truly don't understand the provenance of this phenomenon. All the females in my family are flat as boards-- I've always been the busty one with my meager B, but now, with these new-sprouted oranges, I suddenly look like I've gotten implants when standing next to my mother or my cousins. Double Js, I tell you. These can have no earthly provenance-- perhaps they sprang fully formed from my boyfriend's head?
Observe the picture to the left. Look harder. Yes, I know that little line of cleavage isn't a big deal. Nothing to get excited about. But if you consider that I mysteriously went down to an A cup last year, you'll see where all the fuss is coming from. I have BOOBS! 100% real, bona-fide titties! And they're AWESOME. I like being flat, too, and this is making me reconsider some of my outfit choices, but at the same time, I am hard-put to avoid fondling myself in public.
REAL LIVE BREASTS!

I wonder what kind of weird hits I'm going to get with this post.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, December 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ach, if we could only get Van Clomp to paint you...

 
At 5:43 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Alex said...

nobody asked you.

 
At 5:54 PM, December 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I take the fact that the post was open for comments as a question. And at any rate, you should be grateful that I didn't talk at length about obligate siblicide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home