.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

10.11.2005

My name is Alexandra...

And I am officially a knitaholic. It's rather bad. Winter's starting early this year, with my learning how to follow patterns AND how to do yarn-overs, etc well enough to consider tackling lacework. Sweet jesus. Went to bed at 4:30 last night, was up at 8, and have a ton of work to do tonight, but somehow the siren song of the monkey I'm making my roommate keeps breaking through. I'm using two shades of Blue Sky Alpaca on #3 needles, and it's the softest thing I've ever knitted (though the tiny stitches make me want to shoot myself).

I also bought a couple skeins of some beautiful Manos del Uruguay wool, self-striping in shades of red and orange and green. It's very gorgeous, and is turning out to be a scarf, knit on 8s. I think it just might be the first thing I ever make myself. Photos to come. And I won't turn this into a knitting blog, I swear. Just too tired to think of anything else.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Alex said...

mmmm.... fuzziness...

 
At 8:49 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Jon said...

Do you have another blog? I could have sworn I saw a different blog earlier when I clicked on the link you left in an old comment.....

Knitting? It'll be sacrf time soon. Mmmm, winter clothes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home