.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

4.15.2005

Picture.

Alex_Misha_0458
Alex_Misha_0458,
originally uploaded by Alex2552xelA.

So... today we get the commemorative picture, as it's looking like as of the 5 pm meeting, this'll be the end of it.

Oh god.

I am so bad at stuff like this.

"Uh... I realised... we're friends. Who happen to have sex. About once a week, because that's the only time we see each other. So... is it ok if we hang out? But I'm not your girlfriend anymore? So I can do stuff without worrying about the 'I don't think we're on the same page' speech? And if the only place I kiss you is on the cheek?"

*cue Bright Eyes song*

Gah... I can't believe that thing used to be my breakup song, circa high school. Bloody Conor Oberst breaking into sobs mid-lyric. Cecca and I would sit around and just wallow wallow wallow (until I started laughing.) So great.

Except I don't think this is drunk-worthy. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, April 18, 2005, Blogger Andy said...

Thanks for the Neruda props! I think I'm going to do a Thursday thing of posting two poems once a week, so stop by anytime and check 'em out. You know he's really hardly known in the UK? I never heard of him until Il Postino came out. So we're all behind the curve on that one. I was so suprised to see how high his amazon.com rankings were, compared to .co.uk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home