.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

7.22.2006

Quickie

I just watched "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and... I think we just need to all take a minute and contemplate just how beautiful Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are. Separately, together, any way you like them. Perfection.

Also, I have to confess that I really liked it. Then again, I'm starved for English these days, and it's raining, so I would probably like a movie featuring wet ferrets dancing, as long as it was in English.

Off now to attempt to read Russian Cosmo with the help of my trusty dictionary... hilarious results!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, July 28, 2006, Blogger naridu said...

I'm hanging out for The Smith Family...Maddox will be ultra cool lining the bad guys up behind his derringer, Zahara will martial kick their butts and Shylo will adorably charm out all of their high priority secrets.

 
At 10:49 AM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Alex said...

Aren't they adopting twins or something? I sense a child army in the making.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home