.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hypersynaesthesia

the colours in your head

6.12.2005

So... You're in a foreign city. It's a Sunday. What do you do with your free time?

Certainly not blow off your friends to go into the city because (SOB) you're siiick and it's raaaaaining and you're too lazy to leave the dorm and walk the fifteen minutes it takes to get to the metro. Certainly not spend 3 hours on the Internet.

And having done that, you certainly don't live on chocolate and tea all day long because you're too lazy to do anything but fill the electric kettle.

And you most certainly don't spend the day in the top half of your pyjamas (having only changed out of the bottom half because they have a large hot pink HOYT emblazoned across the ass and you have a little shame) having not approached a washing implement.

I am HOT. Angelina Jolie had better watch out.

I am also done with the trashy fantasy novel I was reading. This saddens me very greatly. 800 page books aren't ever actually allowed to END. Especially not when they have bazillions of sequels that I can't access because I'm in a foreign country. Ahime. All the books I have now are semiserious, which does not make for a happy Alex, but might make for much studying of the Russian tongue.

Ach, I'm off to go lie in bed some more. What an exciting life I do lead. It's raining though. That's excuse enough.


2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, June 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am HOT."

Hear, hear!

 
At 11:21 AM, November 23, 2011, Anonymous Barnabas said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.
museums NYC | printable Canadian coupons | online reading games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home